Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Who Are Statesmen And Who Are Lying Politicians?

Watch your elected representatives and make sure they do what they took an oath to do and as part of that oath ended their pledge with a plea for help from God. Here is the oath for office:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Remind them often about their pledge and consider taking legal action against them if they lied under oath.

For more information go to my website.

Go here to read about Mastery of ETHICAL ECONOMICS.

{I am currently taking a partial hiatus from blogging so frequently since I am preparing to write the fourth and final book in the divine economy theory series, due to be published around May 2011.}

No comments: